Instagram, in recent years, have become more than just an application to post pictures and videos. The social media platform has become a means of earning for many people. Instagram has helped a lot of people to promote their businesses and brands and helped them. But, if your Instagram account has been deleted because of some reason then, it can cause a lot of problems. It can hamper your sales and disconnect you from your customers.
So in this guide, we are going to tell you how can you recover deleted Instagram account without any hassle and worry. Some of these steps may be more time consuming but these processes will help you to get your Instagram account back very easily.
Recover your Deleted Instagram account on Android
You can very easily get your Instagram account back on your Android phone by the steps given by us. Follow them correctly and make sure that you do not skip any step.
- Select the Instagram account on your device and open it.
- Then, log into your account with your Instagram username and password. And if you do not remember your Password then, tap on the ‘Forgot Password’ link.
- After you have followed the onscreen instruction, you will be directed to your Instagram feed. This will get your Instagram account deleted back.
- But, you need to remember that if you have deleted the account yourself then, there is no way that you will be able to get that account back. The only option there is that you will have to create a new account.
Recover your Deleted Instagram account on an iPhone
Since the working of the iPhone is very different from an Android phone. You need to follow a different procedure if you think Instagram deleted my account on your iPhone.
Adhere to the given procedure.
- Open your App store and then, download the Instagram application.
- Then, try to log into your account by using your login credentials. Use the Forgot Password option if you don’t recall your password.
- Here also, following the process given on the screen will direct you to your feed and you will be able to use your account.
- Getting your account back after deleting it permanently is not an option. Sorry! You won’t be able to do that.
Recover your Account using the Facebook Application
It is common knowledge that Facebook and Instagram come from the same family. So, you can use the Facebook app to get your account back after deletion.
- Open the login page of the Instagram application on your phone.
- Then, use the login credentials i.e. the username and the password of your Facebook id to log into your account.
- Using your Facebook credentials will open your Instagram account without any difficulty and you can access it any time using the Facebook login details.
You can also use the linked email address with your Instagram account to recover your permanently deleted Instagram account. Hope you will benefit from this information.